By Douglas A. Luke
Read or Download A User’s Guide to Network Analysis in R (Use R!) PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
MATLAB® is used for quite a lot of purposes in geosciences, akin to picture processing in distant sensing, the new release and processing of electronic elevation versions, and the research of time sequence. This ebook introduces tools of information research in geosciences utilizing MATLAB, corresponding to easy records for univariate, bivariate and multivariate datasets, jackknife and bootstrap resampling schemes, processing of electronic elevation versions, gridding and contouring, geostatistics and kriging, processing and georeferencing of satellite tv for pc photos, digitizing from the monitor, linear and nonlinear time-series research, and the applying of linear time-invariant and adaptive filters.
The 'Handbook of Partial Least Squares (PLS) and advertising: techniques, tools and purposes' is the second one quantity within the sequence of the Handbooks of Computational information. This instruction manual represents a finished evaluate of PLS equipment with particular connection with their use in advertising and marketing and with a dialogue of the instructions of present study and views.
Winner of the 2014 Technometrics Ziegel Prize for awesome BookApplied Predictive Modeling covers the final predictive modeling method, starting with the an important steps of knowledge preprocessing, information splitting and foundations of version tuning. The textual content then presents intuitive motives of various universal and smooth regression and category ideas, constantly with an emphasis on illustrating and fixing genuine info difficulties.
R for Cloud Computing appears to be like at many of the initiatives played by way of enterprise analysts at the machine (PC period) and is helping the consumer navigate the wealth of knowledge in R and its 4000 programs in addition to transition an analogous analytics utilizing the cloud. With this knowledge the reader can choose either cloud owners and the occasionally complicated cloud atmosphere as well as the R programs which could support strategy the analytical initiatives with minimal attempt, fee and greatest usefulness and customization.
- Introduction to MATLAB for Engineers (General Engineering)
- Time Series Modeling for Analysis and Control: Advanced Autopilot and Monitoring Systems (SpringerBriefs in Statistics / JSS Research Series in Statistics)
- Cody's Data Cleaning Techniques Using SAS, Third Edition
- Introducción a la programación con R: R como primer lenguaje de programación, orientado a la aplicación científica (Spanish Edition)
- Algorithmic Decision Theory: 4th International Conference, ADT 2015, Lexington, KY, USA, September 27-30, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Modern Portfolio Optimization with NuOPT™, S-PLUS®, and S+Bayes™
Extra info for A User’s Guide to Network Analysis in R (Use R!)
A User’s Guide to Network Analysis in R (Use R!) by Douglas A. Luke