By Sarah E. Boslaugh
Read Online or Download An Intermediate Guide to SPSS Programming: Using Syntax for Data Management PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
MATLAB® is used for quite a lot of purposes in geosciences, similar to photograph processing in distant sensing, the iteration and processing of electronic elevation types, and the research of time sequence. This publication introduces tools of information research in geosciences utilizing MATLAB, resembling simple data for univariate, bivariate and multivariate datasets, jackknife and bootstrap resampling schemes, processing of electronic elevation types, gridding and contouring, geostatistics and kriging, processing and georeferencing of satellite tv for pc photographs, digitizing from the monitor, linear and nonlinear time-series research, and the applying of linear time-invariant and adaptive filters.
The 'Handbook of Partial Least Squares (PLS) and advertising: ideas, equipment and purposes' is the second one quantity within the sequence of the Handbooks of Computational facts. This guide represents a finished assessment of PLS tools with particular connection with their use in advertising and with a dialogue of the instructions of present learn and views.
Winner of the 2014 Technometrics Ziegel Prize for extraordinary BookApplied Predictive Modeling covers the general predictive modeling approach, starting with the an important steps of knowledge preprocessing, facts splitting and foundations of version tuning. The textual content then offers intuitive reasons of diverse universal and glossy regression and class concepts, continuously with an emphasis on illustrating and fixing actual facts difficulties.
R for Cloud Computing appears at a few of the initiatives played through company analysts at the machine (PC period) and is helping the person navigate the wealth of knowledge in R and its 4000 applications in addition to transition an identical analytics utilizing the cloud. With this data the reader can opt for either cloud owners and the occasionally complicated cloud surroundings as well as the R applications that could aid strategy the analytical projects with minimal attempt, fee and greatest usefulness and customization.
- Modern Approaches to Clinical Trials Using SAS: Classical, Adaptive, and Bayesian Methods
- PROC REPORT by Example: Techniques for Building Professional Reports Using SAS: Techniques for Building Professional Reports Using SAS
- Guide to Intelligent Data Analysis: How to Intelligently Make Sense of Real Data (Texts in Computer Science)
- Introduction to Probability Simulation and Gibbs Sampling with R (Use R!)
- Medical Computer Vision and Bayesian and Graphical Models for Biomedical Imaging: MICCAI 2016 International Workshops, MCV and BAMBI, Athens, Greece, October ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- A First Course in Bayesian Statistical Methods (Springer Texts in Statistics)
Extra info for An Intermediate Guide to SPSS Programming: Using Syntax for Data Management
An Intermediate Guide to SPSS Programming: Using Syntax for Data Management by Sarah E. Boslaugh