By Glen Gillen
Gillen's Stroke Rehabilitation: A Function-Based method, 3rd Edition is the only complete, evidence-based stroke rehabilitation source for occupational therapists. broadly up to date with the most recent learn in evaluate and intervention, this crucial textual content provides a holistic, application-based method that integrates heritage scientific details, samples of functionally established reviews, and present remedy ideas and intervention concepts that can assist you hopefully deal with the turning out to be variety of stroke rehabilitation consumers.
- UNIQUE! Case studies problem you to use rehabilitation suggestions to reasonable eventualities.
- Evidence-based medical trials and end result studies in actual fact define the foundation for stroke interventions.
- UNIQUE! Survivor's Perspectives assist you comprehend the stroke rehabilitation approach from the client's point-of-view.
- UNIQUE! A multidisciplinary approach highlights discipline-specific differences in stroke rehabilitation between profession and actual therapists, physicians, and speech-language pathologists.
- Review questions in every one chapter assist you determine your knowing of rehabilitation recommendations.
- Key phrases and bankruptcy objectives at first of every bankruptcy assist you learn extra successfully.
- Three new chapters increase your knowing of stroke intervention within the parts of Using know-how to enhance Limb Function, Managing Speech and Language Deficits after Stroke, and Parenting after Stroke.
- Learning actions and interactive references on a better half Evolve assets website assist you evaluate textbook content material and find additional info.
Read or Download Stroke Rehabilitation - E-Book: A Function-Based Approach PDF
Best allied health professions books
The aim of this atlas is to demonstrate easy methods to in achieving trustworthy diagnoses whilst faced by means of different abnormalities, or “disease patterns”, which may be visualized on CT scans of the chest. the duty of trend reputation has been tremendously facilitated via the arrival of multidetector CT (MDCT), and the point of interest of the publication is especially a lot at the position of state of the art MDCT.
During this textual content, James Jerger, PhD, Jeffrey Martin, PhD, and Katharine Fitzharris, AuD, current convincing examine effects for the aim of broadening audiologic overview to incorporate auditory event-related potentials (AERPs)
A preocupação com a formação dos residentes de terapia intensiva pediátrica da Santa Casa de Misericórdia de São Paulo gerou uma grande motivação para a elaboração deste livro. Organizado em 14 seções sobre os temas órgãos, sistemas e especialidades, são discutidas as doenças respiratórias, neuromusculares, neurológicas, cardíacas, vasculares, imunológicas, infecciosas, renais e endócrinas, e até mesmo a ética médica, com o intuito de uniformizar as condutas, a etiologia, a fisiopatogenia, os critérios diagnósticos e os tratamentos das situações diárias de atuação dos intensivistas pediátricos.
Released by means of the yank university of activities drugs, this new version is key for certification applicants and training workout Physiologists. because the respectable practise publication for the ACSM qualified workout Physiologist exam, the name will consultant these looking certification as they arrange to sit down for the examination.
- Lens: The Low Energy Neurofeedback System
- Medical Parasitology A Self-Instructional Text
- Pediatric Urology: Contemporary Strategies from Fetal Life to Adolescence
- Gesundheits- und Berufspolitik für Physiotherapeuten und weitere Gesundheitsberufe: Grundlagen, Stand und Ausblick - ein praxisnahes Lehrbuch für Ausbildung, Studium und Beruf (German Edition)
- Critical Reflection in Context: Applications in Health and Social Care
- Occupational Safety and Health for Technologists, Engineers, and Managers
Additional resources for Stroke Rehabilitation - E-Book: A Function-Based Approach
Stroke Rehabilitation - E-Book: A Function-Based Approach by Glen Gillen